Hosted by Abundant Life Church International
560 Farragut Street, Greensboro NC
Hello Abundant Life members, Edward Kirkpatrick Ministries partners, and friends!
Pastor Kirkpatrick has been teaching the series, “Get Ready, Get Set, Grow”…Are you ready to grow in the area of your finances?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have credit card debt up to your ears?
- Hospital bills stacking up?
- Need to pay off your student loans? Or Need money for college?
- Car payments due and you don’t know where to turn? Or Need a new car?
- Want to travel more but just can’t find the money to do so?
If you answered yes to any of the above or know of anyone in your circle (family, friends, coworkers) that could use financial prosperity, then read further…
Can you see yourself getting out of debt, building an emergency fund, and having extra money to save, invest, and sow into the kingdom? We are excited to host a workshop that will empower you to master your finances and better position yourself for all that God has prepared for you.
Starting in May, the church will be offering Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University which will be a 9 session series on Saturday mornings which will equip and inspire you to get out of your financial rut or take you to a higher level of success. It’s time to become the boss of your money!
Join over 5 million people who’ve learned how to:
- Get out of debt
- Build wealth
- Live and give like no one else!
Experience Financial Peace University with Abundant Life Church!
The cost to attend the course is discounted for Abundant Life Church at $109 per single or couple. This will cover the course materials and the church is receiving a group discount.
- Sign up on the pre-registration form in the bookstore
- Pay $109 registration fee online. Please register and pay online at https://www.fpu.com/1089527 to receive the church discount.
- Reply to this email to confirm you received this communication
Class Preview: Here is a link to a preview of the class https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PoOb6ninBA
Dates: The sessions will take place from 10:00am-11:30am on the following Saturdays:
- May 11 & 18
- June 8, 15, 22 & 29
- July 13, 20 & 27
We are excited about the positive impact that this course will have on your financial future as you apply the principles that will be taught!
Contact: If you have questions, please contact Tesila Sexton via email@example.com or (513) 377-7490 (text or call)