THOSE SMILES MEAN EVERYTHING…MORE THAN 30 FAMILIES, 59 KIDS BLESSED WITH CHRISTMAS GIFTS WHO WOULD HAVE GONE WITHOUT FOR THE HOLIDAYS
Our visionary founder and leader, Pastor Edward Kirkpatrick challenged the Kingdom Distributors Outreach Ministry with pulling off an event were we as a church can sponsor families in our community and bless them not only for the holidays with Christmas gifts and bikes but where we would also continue our support for them throughout the years. This was Pastor Edward Kirkpatrick’s vision. We choose our local Boys and Girls Club at Hickory Trail as the community partner for 2019, in addition to always taking care of home and sponsoring our very own King’s Kids families who are in need. The Kingdom Distributors Ministry members coordinated, the Abundant Life members donated and sponsored, and this is the result of your giving…..
WATCH THE RECAP VIDEO AND SEE THE SMILE ON THE FACES OF THE BOYS & GIRLS CLUB FAMILIES
WATCH >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhPpWdZW6fo
Dec 12th Photos at the Boys & Girls Club of Hickory Trail
MORE ABOUT THE EVENT
For the Holiday Season we hosted our Inaugural Christmas Toy & Gift Extravaganza Outreach Campaign. This community outreach initiative would bless not only our King’s kids, but also children from low income families selected through partnership with one of our local Boys & Girls Clubs of Hickory Trail. Starting in November, we encouraging each member and their families, AND each ALCI ministry group to sponsor a family on our list. 100% of our kids were sponsored by our church family! Thank you Abundant Life! We also sought sponsorships from local businesses as well.
Our first distribution day was Thursday, December 12th at 6:15pm at the Hickory Trail Boys and Girls Club. The children and their parents were so excited and thankful to our church for thinking of them because often times they said they get left out being a smaller nonprofit. We were glad to help fill the need for them! Our last distribution day was Sunday, December 15th 6pm- 8pm at Abundant Life Church at 560 Farragut Street, Greensboro NC for our very own Kings kids members and community who reached out who need some extra help this Christmas season. The event was a Christmas extravaganza and featured not only the gift distribution, but was an event full of Christmas cheer with music and entertainment, food, lots of giveaways from member businesses (see some them below), and an extraordinary Christmas play put on by our King’s Kids Ministry directed by Sis Lori Walton. Great job to the children and teachers who participated in the play, you all did an amazing job.
For those who missed the Play and entire extravaganza, you can watch it again here https://livestream.com/accounts/9038517/events/8931060/videos/199956618
Thank you to our Pastor for his vision and support. Special thank you to Minister Rashad Fant for being our amazing MC for the evening, to the Praise Team and musicians for entertaining us, to Sis Rose Chance for organizing the food, to all the sponsors and donors, event ministry workers especially Sis Delilisah, Bro Donald, Sis Christina, Photographers Bro Seegars and Sis Michelle and to the Kingdom Distributors Outreach team for pulling off a great outreach initiative to change lives!
Thank all of you members and ministries who sponsored a family, also to those who donated money to the initiative. I like to recognize some special donors and volunteers who helped us Sis Renee Ward, Bro Rathell Dailey, Bro Corvin Davis, Sis Sandra and Helen Yourse, Bro Lee Hargrove.
Thank you Corporate Sponsors who donated Bikes or Toys:
- Sis Michelle Lewis, Manager at Walgreens
- Mr. Tony Morgan with Murray Supply
- Bro Harold Raleigh Ready & Willing Bondsman
- Mr. Duke Edwards
Thank you to our Christmas Extravaganza Giveaway Donors:
- $20 gift card to Cheesecake Factory donated by Ready & Willing Bondsman, The Raleigh Family, Call (336) 601-6850 for services.
- $25 Gift Certificate Donated by Sis Keysha Sinclair of Kreat N Stitches, for all your t-shirt and printing needs. Store located 2216 W Meadowview Rd #118, Greensboro, NC 27407. Call (336) 405-8676. Follow her on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Product-Service/Kreat-N-Stitches-2050409508538010/ and visit www.kreatnstitches.com
- 2 Books Donated by Sis Lori Walton, Author of “From Transition to Transformation: Understanding God’s Process for Change, Preparation and Elevation.” You can buy her book online here https://www.amazon.com/Transition-Transformation-Lori-Walton/dp/0692162445
- Various Kids Toys Donated by Sis Michelle Lewis of Walgreens, Located 220 North 4468 US Highway, Summerfield NC.
- $50 Hair Salon Gift Certificate from Sis Traona Kearney of Masterminds Hair Studio . Follos her on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WithLoveTrayBayy/ or Book your appointment www.styleseat.com/traybayy
THANK YOU ALL! Kingdom Distributors Outreach Ministry would like your continued support in 2020 as we do monthly outreach initiatives beyond our four walls.
If interested in joining us, partnering, or sponsoring please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember Jesus is the reason for the season!