WE MISS YOU!
HERE ARE SOME KINGDOM DISTRIBUTORS OUTREACH RESOURCES TO HELP YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES WHO ARE AFFECTED
Hello Abundant Life Family and friends,
During this time of the CoronaVirus (COVID-19), your Kingdom Distributors Outreach Ministry is shifting gears to ensure that we can help our members, their family and friends and our community as best as we can. We will be doing this by providing you with resources that can help you, whether you are a student, parent, employee, or jobless.
We ask that you email any opportunities or resources that can help these groups, to email@example.com . We will review and if approved, we will update them out via this website page accordingly.
Our love and prayers as always are with our families and their families/friends at this time. We know that God is still in control. His blood is what protects us from harm. We must continue to remember FAITH over FEAR, pray, fasting, use good hygiene, social distancing, and continue to be courteous and helpful of others as best we can.
Text 336-379-5775, text VIRUS for the latest news in the Triad. Or visit the gov website for information https://www.nc.gov/covid19
This database below are resources provided to us by members and the community to help you at this time. It is a working database, we will update it when we receive new resources.
Your Abundant Life Church International
Kingdom Distributors Outreach Ministry
For those who may have lost their jobs, or seeking new or extra opportunities, here are some resources for you.
1. 5/12/2020 Jobs emailed to us: This is Courey from Graham Personnel Services. I currently have positions at Technimark in Asheboro 10.50 for day shift and 11.50 for night shift. The shift is 7p-7a or 7a-7p. Call me if interested at 336-709-6775 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
1. 5/5/2020 Jobs emailed to us:
!!! Local Movers !!! Drivers/Helpers/Packers
Excel Moving and Storage Inc. of Greensboro
**Due to Covid-19, please call 336-299-2003 when you arrive to pick up application.**
306 Concord St. Greensboro NC 27406
**I can also email applications upon request**
Remote Technical Support Advisor
(WORK FROM HOME) Customer Service Rep for Transcom – $11.00-$13.46 Hr.
Urgently hiring – XLC Services
in Brown Summit
Warehouse and Packaging – 12-hour shift
Sunday Only – 11am – 11pm – $9.75 hour
Apply at: www.xlcservices.com and then call our office at 336-763-7248 to schedule your interview.
Associate II, Warehouse Operations (Full Time, Nights)
Shift- Sunday=Thursday 7:00 pm – 4:00 am
Apply at: https://jobs.cardinalhealth.com/
Pest Control / Route Professional – We Will Train! Terminix of the Triad
$42,000-$52,000 a year
Career Resources Centers:
CHARLES & BETTY YOUNCE
3519 N. Elm Street
HIGH POINT NC WORKS
607 Idol Street
High Point 27262
1235 S. Eugene Street
GREENSBORO NC WORKS
2301 W. Meadowview Rd
**Received 5/8/2020 from AmeriCorps ****
My name is Megan Scales, I am Director of the AmeriCorps Partnership to End Homelessness, a program of The Servant Center located in Greensboro, NC. Our mission is to eradicate homelessness and serve at risk populations. We are currently recruiting four full-time and twenty-four part-time driven, dynamic AmeriCorps members to serve within our partner agencies. Our sites include The Servant Center, YWCA Greensboro, Center for New North Carolinians, Faith Action International House, Greensboro Urban Ministry, Youth Focus, Backpack Beginnings, Peacehaven Community Farm, Triad Goodwill, City with Dwellings, Senior Services of Forsyth County, Mobile Oasis, and the Center for Housing and Community Studies. These nonprofit agencies provide essential services to some of society’s most vulnerable individuals. They are making a positive difference every day and are looking for members to help meet their mission.
Benefits vary depending on whether the role is full or part-time. Part-time members receive a monthly stipend of $508 (before taxes), plus an education award of $3,097.50. Full-time members (must be bilingual) receive a monthly stipend of $1,189.91 (before taxes), with an education award of $6,195, $200 per month in health insurance credit, and if eligible, childcare assistance. Aside from the tangible benefits, AmeriCorps offer the chance for professional growth, training, and pathways for employment success. Some of our members have found success professionally from the skills and network acquired during their service term.
Our program will start in September 2020 and end August 31, 2021. We are seeking applicants to apply quickly and commit to serving for the full year. Applications are now open online at the following link:
https://forms.gle/NX3X4GsbT1NXFoW76 I am attaching a flyer and brochure listing the requirements to qualify.
I’m hoping you’ll share this information within your network, as I feel our program would be a good fit for the demographics in your organization. Individuals are welcome to contact us directly. Our staff is always happy to talk over the phone (336) 275-8585 x 301 or x 302 or speak publicly about national service as well. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like any additional information!
Director, AmeriCorps Partnership to End Homelessness
The Servant Center Inc.
1417 Glenwood Avenue
Greensboro, NC 27403
336-275-8585 ext 302
- Check out this link for many resources: https://www.snagajob.com/blog/post/resources-to-help-during-the-coronavirus-pandemic
2. Graham Personnel Jobs:
Hiring for 20+ positions for machine operators & packers in Asheboro! Day & Night shifts available paying $10.50 to $11.50. Entry level & experienced candidates can apply.
Graham Personnel is hiring line workers in Burlington, NC. 7:30a-4p, 8.25/hour. No experience required!
Graham Personnel is hiring for sewers to work on a project producing face masks in High Point. Hours 7am-3:30pm for 10/hr.
Apply online at www.grahamjobs.com and/or call 336-628-4238.
3. If you know of anyone that lost their job, or could use a job at this time, you can have them visit www.manpower.com to submit their resume as they were on the local news recently seeking workers. They are hiring, manufacturing workers, since many parents are unable to do so due to being home with the kids due to the schools closing. Contact them by phone, don’t rely on online listings as they may not all be listed due to the overwhelming need.
4. Want to work from home? Here is a online database focused on that https://ratracerebellion.com/?fbclid=IwAR2EXKiZAzgx3AHyg-5tKJU86kcV28LczGAhPwiadkT4Yn6etEFXHrmCCpU
5. *****MANY JOBS****We got word that Grocery stores and stores hiring are the ones who carry/ship food and pharmaceuticals and the essentials like Walmart, SAMS Club, ALDI, Amazon, COSTCO, FedEx Ground, UPS, CVS, Target.
6. See many delivery and shopping jobs here
7. Job Sites:
· Census https://2020census.gov/en/jobs.html
· Amazon , click here for jobs
· Aerotek Job Listings , click here
· Teach English Online , click here
· Other job sites recommended to us for you to use:
8. WORK FROM HOME JOBS . Here’s a list of jobs you can work from HOME for you and your families nation wide.
1. Live Ops- www.liveops.com
2. TeleTech- https://www.localjobster.com/company5?company=teletech
3. Amazon- https://www.amazon.jobs/en
5. UnitedHealth Group- https://careers.unitedhealthgroup.com/
7. IBM- www.ibm.com/employment
8. U.S Department of Agriculture www.usda.gov
9. Working Solutions- http://workingsolutions.com
10. Humana- https://www.humana.com/careers
11. Aetna- https://www.aetna.com/about-us/aetna-careers.html
12. Intuit- https://careers.intuit.com/
13. Kaplan- kaplan.com/work-with-us/our-culture
14. Kelly Services- https://careers.kellyservices.com/
15. Cactus Communications- https://www.flexjobs.com/jobs/telecommuting-jobs-at-cactus
16. Westat- https://www.westat.com/careers
17. Salesforce- www.salesforce.com/company/careers
18. PAREXEL- https://jobs.parexel.com
19. CyberCoders- https://www.cybercoders.com/?logo=1
20. American Express- https://jobs.americanexpress.com
21. Vmware- https://careers.vmware.com/main/
22. SAP- www.sap.com/career
23. Xerox- https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/work-from-home
24. First Data- https://www.firstdata.com/en_us/about-first-data/careers
25. US-Report- www.us-reports.com/jobs
26. Oracle- Oracle-Work.Jobsgalore.com/Jobs
27. CACI International- careers.caci.com/key/work-from-home-jobs.html
28. A Place for Mom- www.aplaceformom.com/jobs
29. Anthem,Inc- careers.antheminc.com
30. DellSecureWroks- https://www.secureworks.com/careers
31. World Travel Holdings- www.worldtravelholdings.com/careers,work-home
32. ADP- www.adp.com/careers.aspx
33. Aon- https://jobs.aon.com
34. University of Maryland University College- www.umuc.edu/visitors/careers
35. Allergan Inc.- www.allergan.com/careers
36. K12- www.k12.com/careers
37. U.S. Department of Transportation- https://www.transportation.gov/careers
38. CSI companies- thecsicompanies.com/candidates
39. Robert Half- www.roberthalf.com
40. Nielsen- sites.nielsen.com/careers
41. Red Hat- www.redhat.com/en/jobs
42. Adobe Systems- www.adobe.com/careers
43. Overland Solutions, Inc.- overlandsolutionsinc.com
44. BCD travel- www.bcdtravel.com/get-to-know-us/careers
45. Connections Education- www.connectionsacademy.com/careers
46. Deloitte- www.deloitte.com/careers
47. Apple- https://jobs.apple.com
48. Mckesson Corporation- https://careers.mckesson.com
49. Thermo Fisher Scientific- corporate.thermofisher.com/en/home.html
50. Precyse- careers.precyse.com
51. Haynes & Company- www.haynesandcompany.com
52. Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc- www.ppdi.com/careers
53. IT Pro Philadelphia- www.phillymag.com/property/2013/10/22/live-work-homes
54. Cingna- www.cigna.com/career
55. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt- careers.hmhco.com
56. Sungard Availability Services- sungardas.com
57. Infor- www.infor.com/company/careers
58. Sodexo- www.sodexousa.com/home/careers-usa.html
59. About.com- https://www.dotdash.com/careers/
60. Altegra Health- altegrahealth.com/careers
61. GE- jobs.gecareers.com/
62. Western Governors University- www.wgu.edu/about_WGU/employment/work_remote
63. Grand Canyon University- jobs.gcu.edu/admissions-enrollment-jobs
64. Walden University- https://www.waldenu.edu
65. Vivint- www.vivint.com/company/careers
66. BroadSpire- https://www.choosebroadspire.com
67. Covance- careers.covance.com
68. Ellucian- www.ellucian.com
69. HD Supply- hdsupply.jobs
70. Perficient Inc.- www.perficient.com
71. Teradata- https://www.teradata.com
72. Wells Fargo- https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers
73. Symantec Corporation- www.Symantec.com
74. Real Staffing-www.realstaffing.com/en
75. Science Applications International- www.saic.com
76. AmerisourceBergen Company- www.amerisourcebergen.com
77. Appen- www.jobs.net/jobs/appen/en-us
78. Hartford Financial Services Group- https://www.thehartfordatwork.com
79. RetailDatat- retaildatallc.com
80. SYKES- www.sykes.com/Careers
81. CARA- www.jobbankusa.com
82. Citizens Financial Group- citizensbank.jobs/work-at-home
83. CVS Health- cvshealth.com
84. Healthfirst- https://healthfirst.taleo.net/careersection/hf_ext_cs/jobsearch
85. American Heart Association- careers.heart.org
86. BMC software- www.bmc.com/careers
87. Hibu- https://hibu.com
88. inVentive Health- www.inventivhealth.com/careers
89. Rosetta Stone- jobs.jobvite.com/rosettastone
90. Erie Insurance Group- https://www.erieinsurance.com/careers
91. Deluxe- https://ww.deluxe.com
92. Clevertech- https://weworkremotely.com/jobs
93. Achieve Test Prep- www.achievetestprep.com
94. Worldpay- www.worldpay.com
95. DataStax- https://www.datastax.com/
96. CDK Global- www.cdkglobal.com
97. Teleflex- www.teleflex.com/en/careers/workingAtTeleflex
98. Aquent- aquent.com/find-work
99. Parallon- www.parallon.com/careers
100. U.S Department of the Interior- https:///www.doi.gov/careers.
VOLUNTEER OPPS, NONPROFIT RESOURCES & TIPS
If your organization needs volunteers or if you are a volunteer looking to help during this time, visit our friends at the Volunteer Center for a full listing.
Many of our members manage nonprofits, here are many resources for you during this time:
We know that kids are home and busses are delivering food to many, some have lost their jobs or have restricted hours so their income is limited, and there is homelessness.
The following list includes resources for individuals and families in Greensboro, NC, High Point, NC and surrounding communities, during Covid-19 social distancing. These lists were compiled by members of the Guilford Food Council. If you know anyone who is in need or who works directly with those who may be in need, please pass these resources on. We are happy to help people find food resources. If you have others? Please post them below in the comment section.
1. Greensboro> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Okqv4eyz7CVOQvrkMwRY948Q0f9ce8cIoAIPLr5fPyA/edit
2. High Point> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X6Xjv9c_oeUmp0B3vcGOj8wIZeMsvaotB9YsZ4lEK1U/edit
3. Greensboro Urban Ministry: Giving away food Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Friday 9:30am to 3:30pm. All you need is a Photo ID and SSN of all people in household. Must be Guilford County Residents. See Greensboro Urban Ministry for other requirements. Show up, feel free to Call (336) 271-5959 for more information. If you are elderly and can not get there, they can call and it will be delivered to your residence.
**NEW* For ALCI Members and loved ones, we can also deliver if you are home bound, see this blog for more info http://edwardkirkpatrick.org/foodpantry/
4. Text meals to help kids find free meals during the week, text 336-379-5775
5. Tuesdays & Thursdays for kids dinner, see flier below:
STUDENT & KING’S KIDS MINISTRY ONLINE FREE LEARNING RESOURCES
Here are some free online resources for kids to learn online:
1. Be sure to check our new 5/5/2020 blog on King’s Kids Fun & Education sunday school activities they can do Sundays http://edwardkirkpatrick.org/kings-kinds-sunday-school-fun-educational-online-activities-resources/?preview=true&_thumbnail_id=10084
Scholastic is offering free online courses so your kids can keep learning while schools are closed
2. (multiple sources)https://kidsactivitiesblog.com/135609/list-of-education-companies-offering-free-subscriptions
We miss all of our King’s Kids!! We hope you are learning at home school work, but also keeping up on your Bible studies! Here are some tools to help you:
Here are some great bible apps from our King’s Kids Ministry:
· Super book Kids Bible
· The American Bible challenge game
· The beginners Bible app
· Bible adventures for kids
MORE KING’S KIDS RESOURCES COMING SOON FROM YOUR KING’S KIDS TEACHERS!!
Food Pantry/Crisis Services:
Helping Hands Ministry Food Assistance: 336-886-2327
Morehead Elementary 11:00am – 2pm 336-294-7370
Greensboro Urban Ministries: 336-271-5959
One Step Further- Food Pantry: 336-275-3699
Rental/Utility/ Emergency Assistance:
Emergency Assistance Urban Ministry 336-553-2657
Duke Energy: 800-777-9898
Emergency Assistance Outreach Development 336-273-5268
FREE Internet Access by Spectrum 844-488-8395
FREE Prescription Delivery:
Walgreens 336-854-7827 | 4701 W. Market Street, Greensboro NC 27407
Cvs: 336-379-1649 | 1615 Spring Garden St. Greensboro, NC 27403
SMALL BUSINESS FINANCIAL RESOURCES & INFO
Abundant Life Church Kingdom Distributors Outreach Ministry want to to assist you during these unsettling times with resources our members have found helpful. One thing we want to make you aware of is the Coronavirus Relief Bill CARES Act and what that means for you:
The CARES Act just passed and it is a stimulus package which will provide benefits for some of you. Below is a summary of how the CARES Act stimulus checks would apply to you as well as other important information.
How much will you receive?
· The amount you’ll receive is based on your adjusted gross income “AGI” on your most recently filed tax return (either 2018 or 2019). You can find this amount on line 8(b) of your form 1040 tax filing.
· The checks will be $1,200 per adult or $2,400 for married couples filing jointly, plus an additional $500 for each qualifying child, for the following:
o Individual filers making $75,000 or less
o Heads of household making $112,500 or less
o Joint filers making $150,000 or less
· If you earned more than what is listed above, the amount you receive will be subject to a phase out. For every $100 you earned over the amount, your check is reduced by $5.00.
o For example, an individual with no children with an income of $85,000 would receive a check for $700.
Other important information:
· Payments are supposed to be produced “as rapidly as possible” and the Treasury Secretary has set a goal of getting the first payments out the week of April 6. If you used direct deposit for your tax return, the funds will be transferred electronically. Checks will be mailed to your last known address.
· If you need to update your address, you can do so by submitted Form 8822 available here: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8822.pdf
· The deadline to file your 2019 taxes has been extended to July 15, 2020.
· There are provisions for those who don’t file taxes to still qualify for the stimulus payments, such as in the case of retired seniors.
· The CARES Act also expanded unemployment benefits – providing $600/week for 13 weeks on top of any unemployment compensation a person gets from a state’s unemployment program.
o These benefits are also extended to those who typically would not qualify, such as self-employed workers and independent contractors.
Retirement funds are also more accessible. The 10% early withdrawal penalty will be waived for distributions of up to $100,000.00 to cover emergency expenses related to the coronavirus. The CARES Act defines a coronavirus-related distribution as a distribution made to an individual who:
· Is diagnosed with COVID-19;
· Has a spouse or dependent who is diagnosed with COVID-19; or
· Experiences financial hardship as a result of being quarantined, furloughed, or laid off; a reduction in work hours; inability to work due to lack of child care due to COVID-19; the closing or reduction in hours of a business owned or operated by the individual due to COVID-19; or other factors as determined by the Treasury Secretary.
https://des.nc.gov/ CLICK FOR HELP WITH THIS
TIP from ALCI Outreach Members: The best time to visit the site is before 8 am. When you experience problem refresh the page and continue.(don’t back space)
DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO MASKS?
Not everyone may have access to masks or to buy them. Here is an educational idea; the following is a link to CDC website on Face Mask during COVID-19 https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
Like DIY projects? We found a helpful DIY face masks video you can do at home with just a t-shirt!! Watch
If you are not creative, or don’t have the time to buy masks, email Outreach@edwardkirkpatrick.org and we have members who are sowing and selling masks.
DISCLAIMER ALCI is as diligent as possible in compiling and updating the information on its website. However, ALCI does not guarantee the correctness and completeness of the information provided on its website. Equally, ALCI does not guarantee that this information is up to date. For questions concerning these resources and opportunities, please refer directly to the listed organization. By using a link to a third party’s website you leave the website of ALCI. ALCI has not verified the websites of third parties linked to the website of ALCI and does not assume any responsibility for their content – particularly not for any offers, information and opinions contained therein. All information, representations, links or other messages may be changed by ALCI at any time without prior notice or explanation to the user. In particular, ALCI is not obliged to remove any outdated information from its website or to expressly mark it as being outdated. As a resource to our visitors, ALCI may provide links to other web sites. We try to carefully choose web sites, which we believe are useful and meet our high standards for the accuracy and utility of information. However, because web site design and content can change so quickly, we cannot guarantee the standards of every web site to which we link. Likewise, we are not responsible for the content of any non- ALCI site. We also cannot guarantee the privacy policies of these other sites and suggest you check the privacy policies of those sites directly.
2 thoughts on “OUTREACH RESOURCES DURING COVID-19”
I have just started watching your ministry on-line and have really enjoyed your sermons. I am facing a conflict at work and it seems that everything I have heard has been something that I needed.
Thank you for your on-line ministry, especially during this time of isolation.
Thank you so much for your kind words and for following our ministry! To God be the Glory. We are praying for you and our members and followers during this time.