CELEBRATING ESSENTIAL WORKER APPRECIATION MONTH FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL!
The Abundant Life Church International's Kingdom Distributors Outreach Ministry and Medical Ministries are partnering together to recognize our front line, medical workers, essential workers over this past year who have helped move us forward, risking their lives to make our lives better! We would like to take the time out to recognize all of the essential workers during this pandemic. Whether you are a doctors, nurse, dentist, essential services, pharmacy, covid testing, retail or other front line worker we THANK YOU! If you are a member of ALCI, frequent guest of our church, livestreamer, no matter where you are located, we would like to recognize you. Please click the ‘RECOGNIZE YOU’ link below to submit your information to us. For those who submit, we will thank you publicly via our church marketing platforms (web, email, social media) with a presentation based on the information you submit. By submitting you agree for us to recognize you in this matter, and who knows, we may even bless some of you with a treat for your service.
LET US RECOGNIZE YOUSUBMIT YOUR INFO
PROMOTING #APRILHEALTHYHABITS LET’S HELP EACH OTHER! EXPRESS YOURSELF!
This challenge is for everyone to participate and join us. Do you know that you can inspire someone else during this pandemic with your personal story of triumph? There are many suffering, loss of jobs, sick, loss loved ones, but there are also GREAT stories of new businesses, better health, closer family ties, or a new outlook on life as well. What’s your story? If your story can inspire someone, post below to our blog. Tell us how you survived this pandemic for this past year, how did you stay grounded, who helped you, what did you do. Also, for those front line workers, what are some health tips and spiritual tips and scriptures to helping us maintain our physical and spiritual well being? Give us tips to help others through this in their time of need. LEAVE A REPLY BELOW, Scroll down. Remember, we are Kingdom Distributors of wisdom, information and things to help one another.
Ways to De-Stress during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Here are some tips from our Medical Ministry on Ways to Destress during the Pandemic:
• Spend time reading God’s word, pray, confess the word of God daily, and meditate on scriptures pertaining to your situation
• Cannot go to the gym? Exercise at home by walking or running in your neighborhood, parks, or on trails. Yoga anyone? Explore free workout videos online.
• Read a great book or start a virtual Book Club
• Listen to your favorite genres of music
• Rent or stream your favorite TV shows/movies
• Stay connected with family, friends, church members, and neighbors via online platforms, drive by visitation, texting, or sending letters and cards.
• Cook or bake new or your old favorite recipes. Start a recipe exchange.
• Satisfy your creative mind by doing Arts and Crafts
• Give yourself a financial tune-up by revising your monthly budget and plan for short and long term goals
• Green Thumb? Plant some flowers or a vegetable garden
• Identify and donate your time, money, clothes, household goods, and non-perishable food to organizations in the community that are in need of your help
• Tackle some small projects around your home that you’ve been putting off (i.e. organize your closets; clean out the garage)
• Get the Coronavirus updates, then unplug. It is good to be aware of what’s going on, but focusing on it too much can become overwhelming